Let us build you a beautiful site.
We get it. You need a website design that turns heads and builds trust. But on the web, just looking great isn’t enough. You also need a site that performs well in search engines, is easy to update and measures the goals that will help you achieve your business objectives.
Put simply, you need a website that acts more like an app than a brochure – making your business life easier and more profitable every day.
At Ethoseo, we specialize in building websites that balance beautiful and compelling design with peak performance and functionality. Your website is the face of your brand to your digital audience, but no one will see it if it can’t be found from a search engine, and no one will stay if it’s difficult to use. Whether through top organic rankings or paid search advertisements, you need to be at the top of the first page for your key terms – and you need to retain the traffic that search is going to send you.
We can make that happen. By combining our design process with years of experience in optimizing sites for search, we can help position you for maximum visibility, driving the traffic that will make a real difference to your organization.
Our Web Design Process
Our ten-step web design process covers every detail of a new site build, from the day we sit down to learn about your business to the moment it goes live – and beyond. Read more below.
- Discovery, to learn about your business, your goals, and what makes you great
- Research & Strategy, to understand your industry and craft the best possible strategy for success
- Content strategy, to refine the tone, and vision of your organization
- Branding, to refine the look, feel, and vision of your organization
- Wireframes & Mockups, in which we lay out the nuts-and-bolts framework of your new site
- Design & Development, incorporating our research findings, plans, and outlines into the development of the website itself
- Testing, to ensure the site’s user experience is consistent with our goals and original vision
- Launch, actively promoting the new site with a unified, thoughtful, and branded approach, avoiding the “set-and-forget” model
- Drivers, such as paid search, facebook ads and on-going content to ensure consistent and relevant traffic
- Training & Support, to ensure the site stays healthy and well-maintained well after the initial launch