Interactive Content Strategist
Do you want to make the web a better place?
The Interactive Content Strategist works alongside clients and focuses on increasing brand awareness and advocacy through owned and earned media. You should be comfortable blogging and engaging in media outreach. You should also be able to identify the right audience, craft the right message to that audience and build strong relationships.
Strong writing skills are essential.
- Use data to inform content creation practices
- Create content for distribution around the web in a variety of formats
- Update social profiles with original and varied content (photos, text, & video)
- Create, edit, and update documents for Ethoseo
- Work with clients to uncover their message
- Clear written communication skills
- Pursuing a degree in business, marketing or communication
- Highly motivated to create, edit and improve
- Desire to learn and teach others
Nice To Have
- Content strategy development
- Graphic design experience
- Video experience
- Previous experience updating social media for businesses
Ethoseo’s mission is to make the web a better place for users by:
- connecting people with the information and products they want
- educating website owners and developers
- constantly improving through data
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org